On 13 September 1964 the American television series “The Rogues” premieres on NBC. The series, created by Ivan Goff and Ben Roberts, stars David Niven, Charles Boyer, Gig Young, Robert Coote and Gladys Cooper. The three leads, Niven, Boyer and Young, rotated in the episodes as their schedules permitted. Gig Young starred more shows since he was less busy otherwise than David Niven or Charles Boyer. The series was cancelled after one season, a total of thirty episodes were produced.
|Charles Boyer, Gig Young, David Niven, Robert Coote and Gladys Cooper|
|Charles Boyer, Gig Young and David Niven|
The cousins Marcel St. Clair (Charles Boyer), Timmy St. Clair (Robert Coote), Alexander Fleming (David Niven) and Tony Fleming (Gig Young) are former con-men . They can be persuaded to use their skills in a just cause...
|Charles Boyer and Elsa Martinelli in "The Real Russian Caviar" (S01E15)|
- David Niven as Alexander "Alec" Fleming
- Charles Boyer as Marcel St. Clair
- Gig Young as Tony Fleming
- Gladys Cooper as Auntie Margaret St. Clair
- Robert Coote as Timmy St. Clair
- John Williams as Inspector Arthur Briscoe
- Larry Hagman as Mark Fleming
- Golden Globe for Best TV Show (USA, 1965)