In 1977 the 33th "Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber" album "Gedonder in Bommelheide" (translation: "Trouble in Bommelheide") is published. The series "Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber" was created by Pom alias Jozef Van Hove in 1950.
No 33 "Gedonder in Bommelheide"
- black and white
- publisher: De Vlijt
- never published in English
- story and drawings by Pom (Jozef Van Hove)
- pre-publication in "Gazet van Antwerpen"
|No 33 "Gedonder in Bommelheide"|
The story was pre-published in the newspaper "Gazet van Antwerpen" (03/09/1977 - 19/12/1977). The main characters are Piet Pienter, Bert Bibber, Susan, Professor Kumulus, Stanske, Knobbel, gendarmerie commander, Hilarius Warwinkel, Mrs. Klakson, Theo Flitser, Marlon Brandy (American agent), Tsang Lao Ping (Chinese agent) and Russians agents.
|Bert Bibber, Susan and Piet Pienter|
|The Russian agents and Marlon Brandy, the American agent|
|Piet Pienter, Susan and Theo Flitser|
Hilarius Warwinkel has discovered a new paralyzing gas. In no time the peaceful village of Bommelheide is overwhelmed by foreigners. Americans, Chinese and Russians want to grab his invention …
|Bert Bibber, Susan, Mrs. Klakson, Piet Pienter and Professor Kumulus|
|Professor Kumulus, Knobbel, two constibles and Stanske|
|Professor Kumulus, Susan and Bert Bibber|
|The Russian agents|
|Tsang Lao Ping (the Chinese agent) and Susan|
- The American secret agent Marlon Brandy is a reference to American actor Marlon Brando.
- The advertising panel with "Ook Rik Van Steenlooy verkiest Ulstrasoft" is a reference to Belgian cyclists Rik Van Steenbergen en Rik Van Looy.
- Ford Taunus 20M (P7b)
- Mercedes-Benz 200 (W114)
- Volkswagen 1200 (Beetle +/- 1962)
- Volkswagen 1300/1500 (Beetle +/- 1970)
- Citroën 2CV typ AK
- unknown truck probably based on the Bedford TK
- Citroën 2CV
- Volkswagen T2a
- Ford Taunus Transit (FK1000 / FK1250)
|Unknown truck and Citroën 2CV typ AK|
|Citroën 2CV and Volkswagen T2a|
|Ford Taunus Transit (FK1000 / FK1250)|
|Ford Taunus 20M (P7b)|
|Mercedes-Benz 200 (W114)|
|Volkswagen 1200 (Beetle +/- 1962)|
|Volkswagen 1300/1500 (Beetle +/- 1970)|