In 1963 the 19th "Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber" album "Herrie om Carolus Magnus" (translation: "Fuss about Carolus Magnus") was published. The series "Piet Pienter en Bert Bibber" was created by Pom alias Jozef Van Hove in 1950.
No 19 "Herrie om Carolus Magnus"
- black and white
- publisher: De Vlijt
- never published in English
- story and drawings by Pom (Jozef Van Hove)
- pre-publication in "Gazet van Antwerpen"
|No 19 "Herrie om Carolus Magnus"|
The story was pre-published in the newspaper "Gazet van Antwerpen" from 21 February 1962 to 20 December 1962. The main characters are Piet Pienter, Bert Bibber, Susan, Professor Kumulus, Stanske, Jack Sweepsteak, Jean-Pierre Tralala, Eleonore, Max Meurtrier, Pascal-le-Brute, J.B. Hoekschop, Theo Flitser.
|Bert Bibber and Eleonore|
|Bert Bibber and J.B. Hoekschop|
|Bert Bibber and Max Meurtrier|
|Bert Bibber and Pascal-le-Brute|
|Jack Sweepsteak and Jean-Pierre Tralala|
When Doctor Warhoofdt, former teacher of professor Kumulus dies, the professor inherits his famous stamp collection. One night the collection is stolen by Jack Sweepsteak and Jean-Pierre Tralala ...
|Piet Pienter and Bert Bibber|
|Piet Pienter, Bert Bibber, Susan and Theo Flitser|
|Piet Pienter and Susan|
|Stanske and Professor Kumulus|
- Ford Taunus 12M (G13 1958-1959) (“Weltkugeltaunus” translation: “Globe Taunus”), Piet's car
- Ford Taunus 17M (P3) ("Badewannetaunus" translation: “Bath tub Taunus”)
- Ford Anglia Sportsman (105E/123E), Bert's car
- Citroën Traction Avant
|Ford Taunus 12M|
|Ford Anglia Sportsman and Ford Taunus 17M|
|Ford Anglia Sportsman|
|Citroën Traction Avant|