Front to back
First row, left to right
BMW 320 (3 Series, E21), DAF 46.
Second row, left to right
Citroën 2CV Fourgonnette, Ford Escort Mk I, Mercedes-Benz W114 / W115, Toyota 1000 (KP30), Volkswagen 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), DAF 44, Opel Rekord D, Renault R5, Citroën ID / DS, Simca 1100, Toyota Crown (S50), Ford Escort Mk I, Ford Capri Mk I, Peugeot 304, Citroën Dyane, Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle).
Third row, left to right
Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), unidentified car, Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), unidentified car probably Ford Taunus (TC2), Volkswagen Transporter (Type T2b).
First row, left to right
BMW 320 (3 Series, E21), DAF 46.
Second row, left to right
Citroën 2CV Fourgonnette, Ford Escort Mk I, Mercedes-Benz W114 / W115, Toyota 1000 (KP30), Volkswagen 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), DAF 44, Opel Rekord D, Renault R5, Citroën ID / DS, Simca 1100, Toyota Crown (S50), Ford Escort Mk I, Ford Capri Mk I, Peugeot 304, Citroën Dyane, Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle).
Third row, left to right
Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), unidentified car, Volkswagen 1200 / 1300 (Type 1, Beetle), unidentified car probably Ford Taunus (TC2), Volkswagen Transporter (Type T2b).

No comments:
Post a Comment